Built in: 1907
This house, in Queen Anne vernacular style, was built by Emil E. Lengnick sometime between 1905 and 1912. Since that time there have been no substantial changes and there have been only two owners. Set at an angle so that the Beaufort River breezes could be enjoyed, the house, is of heart pine construction with shingle siding. The turret with its steeply pitched roof shows the Gothic influence on the eclectic Victorian period architecture.