Built in: 1786
This house is thought to have been built in 1786 by Henry Talbird. This date is not documented, however structural evidence including the conjectured original porch form, tabby basement and molding details strongly support a late-eighteenth century date. The house was later owned by Dr. Lewis Reeve Sams, Jr., who sold it to Thomas Talbird. The house was part of Union Hospital #3 in 1862.The interior has very fine wainscoting and dentil trim at the ceilings. The upper floor is one room deep and originally had a Palladian window at the stair landing.