Built in: 1907
Dr. Thomas Fuller, son of Thomas Fuller, who built the Tabby Manse, once lived in a tabby house which stood on this corner. At one time fifteen children who all reached maturity lived in each of the three houses that originally stood on this block, making a total of forty-five. The Fuller, the Elliots and the Samses had one hundred servants between them. After building the sea wall (which still stand there) the three families deeded the lots in front of their houses to the city, with the provision that nothing would ever be built on them.