Built in: 1907
A Sanborn Insurance Company map of 1899 does not show a house on this site,but the present house does appear on a 1912 map. A 1968 survey of historic sites in Beaufort indicates the house was built in 1907. Local tradition holds that the house was built by William Waterhouse for his wife. This typical late-Victorian style house has spacious piazzas on two sides. The upper piazzas were later added. This house is now used as a bed and breakfast.