Built in: 1845
Construction of this house is attributed to W. J. Jenkins about 1845. Although the present two-story portico is thought to have replaced an earlier verandah, this house is still a good example of the well-designed, finely proportioned Beaufort house. Four of the five fan lights are the originals, delicately cut glass in a Venetian pattern. During the Civil War the house was occupied by Union troops and afterward it became a hotel or boarding house known as the Saxton House. Today it is privately owned.