Built in: 1909
A very old tabby house built by an Elliott originally stood on this site. This house was torn down and replaced by a clapboard dwelling which burned in the fire of 1907. The present house was built in 1909 and is a fine solid Victorian structure. William Joseph Thomas had it built of concrete stone blocks that were made near the house from special materials brought by boat from Charleston.